Throat Chakra Reiki & Guided Imagery
A healing and restorative class using guided imagery and reiki healing where we focus on creating balance and connection to ourselves, the Earth, and the universe, with a focus on the Throat Chakra.
The important details:
Thursday, June 30th from 7PM – 8:30 PM in Prescott, AZ. The duration of the class is one hour, with time afterwards for discussion.
- This event is for ages 12 and older
- Pre-registration is required
- Refunds will not be given within 24 hours of the event. Please let us know if you are not able to attend.
- Number of participants is limited to six
- The address of our private healing space will be sent in an email once registration is complete. Please check both your inbox and spam for this email. If you do not receive it by the day before class, please contact us.
- Clean cushioned mats, pillows, and blankets are provided for all participants, however feel free to bring your own for added comfort
This session is for anyone looking to restore their energy, explore the subconscious, and heal energy blockages.
Today we will focus on the Throat Chakra as we explore, restore, and release any heavy energy ranging from thoughts and emotions to our physical cells. The Sanskrit name for the throat chakra is ‘Vishuddha’ (meaning purification). Physically it is connected to the thyroid and parathyroid glands and has impacts on such things as communication, hearing, listening, self-expression and decision making. Those with an overactive throat chakra, as difficult as it may be to admit, tend to be critical and judgmental. They can also be shrill, loud and domineering individuals who yell and shout at others (but do not allow others to talk back at them). Such people also tend to be in disharmony with their own feelings. They are unable to listen or understand and make up for it by intellectualizing, over analyzing or avoiding the vulnerability of feelings. Signs of an underactive throat chakra are those who tend to whisper, are afraid of openly expressing their views, timid or unable to stand up for themselves. These underactive individuals may also be forgetful or unable to articulate and express their feelings. Allow yourself, through this class, to bring your 5th chakra, your Throat Chakra, into balance and bring balance and harmony to your life and to the lives of those who surround you. During class we will focus our mind and consciousness to create clarity beyond the distractions and illusions that stand before us, and manifest insight to live and create more deeply in alignment with our highest good.
Availability: 2 in stock