June 4th 2023, November 5th 2023
Reiki Master Teacher | Learn Energy Healing in Prescott, AZ
*Please read all of the following before purchasing a class.* Become certified as an Usui Reiki Master Teacher with Jennifer and Myia in beautiful Prescott, AZ! In our highly personal, six-student Class, you will learn how to attune your own students or fellow Reiki practitioners in the style of the Usui Reiki Masters as well as special techniques used by Reiki Masters Jennifer and Myia. You will practice attunements during class, and we will also provide you with the tools needed to begin as a Reiki Master Teacher, including some of the materials In One’s Element references in teaching. With this certification, you will be qualified to teach Reiki to others. We require at least a level III Reiki Master Certification, acquired through an in-person institution (we do not accept online certifications.) We also kindly ask that there be around a 6-month waiting period after completion of Reiki III before becoming a Reiki Master Teacher. We believe this gives the student more time to practice and become enveloped in the world of energy medicine before engaging with attunements.
“Be your own healer“
- We require that you have at least a level III Reiki certification, acquired through an in-person class, and about six months of time between completion of Reiki III and the beginning of class.
- Required age to take the course is fourteen.
- Course is limited to six participants, making for a highly personal and unique experience!
Read more about our approach to Reiki and Energy Medicine here.
We will meet at our private healing space located in Prescott, AZ. We do not publish our address online, so please keep an eye out for subsequent emails with our details.
Required and Provided Materials
- Mats, pillows, and blankets are provided for all students; but feel free to bring your personal items to increase comfort while sitting on the floor for extended periods of time!
- You must bring your own lunch and snacks. We have a kitchen that you are welcome to use that includes a refrigerator, microwave, toaster, stove, hot water kettle, and plenty of tea. Please be sure to bring what you need so as to prevent energy fatigue. Dehydration is common when giving or receiving energy.
- Bring a journal; a binder of course materials will be provided which can also be used for note-taking!
**Please note: we use Amazon affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through these links we will receive a small commission, which goes to support us and what we do!
Essential Reiki by Diane Stein – The book we use in all of our Reiki classes!
Anatomy of the Spirit by Caroline Myss
Your Body Speaks Your Mind by Deb Shapiro – Useful as both an in-depth guide and quick reference for understanding the link between soul, mind, and body when it comes to specific physical ailments.
The Complete Encyclopedia of Angels by Susan Gregg – Contains much more than just angels! We will be referring to this book in class.
Tuning the Human Biofield by Eileen Day McKusick – This is a technical book, but the explanations provided for using tuning forks with the human aura are worth the read.
Important Things to Know
We can no longer give refunds for this class once we are seven days away from the first day of class. If any hours of the class are missed they can be made up with an extra fee in order to receive certification.
Choose a Date
June 4th, 2023 10AM-5PM
November 5th, 2023 10AM-5PM
Class Sold Out? Get on the waitlist! Click Here