Pay in full, Pay installments
6 Week Course – Yoga with Reiki I Certification
$225.00 – $400.00
Become certified in Usui Reiki Level I with Reiki Master Teacher Jennifer Spiroff in the beautiful Dells of Prescott, AZ. Your journey every Tuesday morning for these six weeks begins with an hour of yoga where we will concentrate on breath and body while integrating the energy medicine tools you will be learning along the way. After our yoga time, we will then go through two hours of Reiki instruction.
Please take a look at the below information before purchasing.
Course cost is $400 when paid in full, $450 when paid in two installments. Classes are semi-private with only 3 spots available. First come first serve basis so register today and claim your spot!
“Be your own healer”
During the course of six weeks you will be attuned to the first symbol of Reiki, learn the history of Reiki, learn to feel, move, and channel energy, in-depth conversations of the main chakra system, self practice, begin to work with other’s energy system.
Course is limited to 3 participants, making for a highly personal and unique experience. Required age to take the course is fourteen. No refunds once class has begun.
ALL hours must be completed in order to receive certification. Make up classes can be scheduled at an additional fee.
Currently Scheduled Course Dates:
- Every Tuesday – September 27th – November 1st from 9:30-1pm
We will meet at our private healing space located in Prescott, AZ, in the Granite Dells area. We do not publish our address online, so please keep an eye out for class reminder emails which will include our private details and further directions.
Required and Provided Materials
- Mats, pillows, and blankets are provided for all students; please feel free to bring your personal items to increase comfort while sitting on the floor, and be sure to wear comfy clothing.
- You must bring your own lunch/snacks (we have an abundance of tea, filtered water, and a hot water kettle for everyone) – make sure to bring what you need so as to prevent energy fatigue. Stove, toaster, and microwave will be available to anyone.
- Bring a notebook/journal or extra paper; a binder of course materials will be provided which can also be used for note-taking.
- Required Book (please read through the first few chapters and bring the book with you to class). Click here to purchase the book on Amazon – Essential Reiki by Diane Stein **Please note: we use Amazon affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through this link we will receive a small commission, which goes to support us and what we do!
- Suggested books. Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss. Your Body Speaks Your Mind by Deb Shapiro