Mondays Sept 18th – Nov 27th, 2023
6 Week Course | Yoga with Reiki I Certification
Become certified in Usui Reiki Level I with Reiki Master Teacher Jennifer Spiroff in the beautiful Dells of Prescott, AZ. Your journey every Monday morning for these six weeks begins with an hour of yoga where we will concentrate on breath and body while integrating the energy medicine tools you will be learning along the way. After our yoga time, we will then go through two hours of Reiki instruction.
*Please read all of the following before registering.
Classes are semi-private with only 3 spots available. First come first serve basis so register today and claim your spot!
“Be your own healer”
During the course of twelve weeks (6 classes, one every two weeks give or take, depending on the schedule), you will be attuned to the first symbol of Reiki, learn the history of Reiki, learn to feel, move, and channel energy, participate in in-depth conversations of the main chakra system, do self-practice, and begin to work with other’s energy systems.
Course is limited to 3 participants, making for a highly personal and unique experience. Required age to take the course is fourteen.
ALL hours must be completed in order to receive certification. Make-up classes can be scheduled at an additional fee.
Mondays from 9:30-1pm – six classes total(We skip holidays so be sure to check course date options and your calendar)
We will meet at our private healing space located in Prescott, AZ, in the Granite Dells area. We do not publish our address online, so please keep an eye out for class reminder emails which will include our private details and further directions.
Required and Provided Materials
- Mats, pillows, and blankets are provided for all students; please feel free to bring your personal items to increase comfort while sitting on the floor, and be sure to wear comfy clothing.
- You must bring your own lunch/snacks (we have an abundance of tea, filtered water, and a hot water kettle for everyone) – make sure to bring what you need so as to prevent energy fatigue. Stove, toaster, and microwave will be available to anyone.
- Bring a notebook/journal or extra paper; a binder of course materials will be provided which can also be used for note-taking.
- Required Book (please read through the first few chapters and bring the physical book with you to class). Click here to purchase the book on Amazon – Essential Reiki by Diane Stein **Please note: we use Amazon affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through this link we will receive a small commission, which goes to support us and what we do!
- Suggested books. Anatomy of the Spirit by Carolyn Myss. Your Body Speaks Your Mind by Deb Shapiro
We accept cash/check/zelle! If you live locally or would prefer to pay through one of these methods, feel free to reach out.
We do not offer refunds for deposits, partial, or full payments. Please communicate with us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend. If we are notified in time, we may be able to offer you credit for a future class. This is dependent upon our discretion as well as future class availability. If any hours of a class are missed they can be made up with an extra cost (up to the full amount or on an hourly basis) in order to receive a certification or completion of material.
Class sold out? Get on the wait list! Click Here
There are no reviews yet.